Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Applewhite posted:

I've also never managed to sit all the way through one of its songs, OP. It's probably safe to assume it's bad.

Which is weird because Moana was written by the same guy and it's very good.

Actually Moana was really bad in fact I call it "groan-a" and it reminded me why I decided long ago to never watch a computer animated thing except for Pixar ever again. Also to also never watch a Pixar movie with the word cars in the title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Finding the best musical is like finding the least depressed Gbs poster.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

hakimashou posted:

I got called a racist slavery apologist once in DnD and the guy wouldn't explain why he said it and I could never figure it out.

I'm not even a little bit racist I voted for Obama and I think sherman should have burned down more than just atlanta :shrug:

Maybe he called you a racist because arguments for hating the South are 1:1 with those of hating black people

• Locked thread