Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

if you don't like it, then you don't like it, friend. people have different tastes

vOv

e:

Bareback Werewolf posted:

This thread is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Psycho Society posted:

This movie creeps me out because all the women I've ever seen it with are super into the whole stockholm syndrome aspect.

andrew lloyd webber wrote a sequel to phantom of the opera where the phantom moves to new york to open a circus as part of an elaborate gambit to win back christine's love. also, the phantom and christine have a secret love child for some reason and the love interest from the original musical becomes an abusive alcoholic.

here's a song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=drZxxY-h_C0

Arrhythmia posted:

Serious post: If you don't think Annie is a piece of trash musical then you are sincerely broken as a human being.

annie is garbage. chess is the best musical.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

i think that goes without saying

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

are there any current affairs articles that don't read like a smug college kid trying to outrage his parents?

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Neurolimal posted:

Things can be Good Politics but also be really bad

The Goode Family satirized granola yuppies but it was still unnervingly cynical and unfun

all i want is another season of king of the hill :(

• Locked thread