Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
goons imo mostly dont like it because its popular and contains some of the "rap" music as it is known but thats okay hamilton was made for cool people not nerdy IT guys in their 30s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
yea but fat white it guys rap about red bull and video games so its different

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Grem posted:

Like how the gently caress you gonna go see what YOU like when what I like is so much cheaper and deserves so much attention? Like pick up a loving clipping album they're literally free if you know where to look, which you don't, because you like Hamilton. Where else you gonna find this talent? The stage of Hamilton? Probably NOT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUR_ChqUJbc

where do i look? inside you're fat hairy taint?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im jk i dont actually care about whatever dumb music you're getting all emotional about please dont give me links

• Locked thread