Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

tenspott posted:

Phantom of the Opera is worse.

I'll thank you not to disparage Sir Dame Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gatekeeper posted:

i heard about this play, they said its a play where peeps of color make their own musical that isn't white. that's cool, because white people who sing musicals all sound the same and that sound is bad. all those performing art school dorks singin "look at this stuff, isn't it neat??" in that same awful voice. or that "tomorrow tomorrow I'll love ya tomorrow!!!" song, gently caress that song is bad.

p's o.c. don't sing bad like white people, they sing raps and r&bs and those are soothing in an excitable way. hamilton therefore is good.

get this one of them has aids

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gatekeeper posted:

if you have aids you probably won't be able to "love ya tomorrow" because tomorrow is not a certainty :(

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

OP is right! Plays are stupid. Just stick to your sitcoms & super-hero movies & leave Broadway to pretentious stupid liberal elites.

this is a trick and i want you to know i see right through you.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

504 posted:

If you live in a country where completely vapid familes that LITTERALLY do nothing but have pretend arguments are able to become famous and make hundreds of millions of dollars based entirely on nothing then you do not get to have any opinion on any form of entertainment. Your tastes and values are as worthless as a 12 year olds ideas on how to create world peace.

:gary:

I've never used that one before I hope it is a sick burn.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

TurboDrizzle posted:

I think its funny that hamilton comes out the year the concept of cultural appropriation goes mainstream.

Ive got it, we can make up for it with an all white production of "The Wiz".

I like to think that you don't know that the Wiz is a black version of the Wizard of Oz and so you could literally just watch the Wizard of Oz for your white needs.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I like the Music Man! *is basic af*

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Secular Humanist posted:

Uh ok one time I said a lot of palestinians have shockingly intolerant attitudes toward gays and religious minorities. And pretty much instantly was accused of "virulent anti-palestinian racism". Because... I honestly don't know. I can't parse how that is racist, I just can't.

Because you can attack nearly any culture for this but you singled-out palestinians?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hakimashou posted:

I got called a racist slavery apologist once in DnD and the guy wouldn't explain why he said it and I could never figure it out.

I'm not even a little bit racist I voted for Obama and I think sherman should have burned down more than just atlanta :shrug:

careful buddy you might get a new av for that comment

• Locked thread