Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I didn't care for the soundtrack the rhymes come off as some old pbs educational video but without self awareness of its hokeyness

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Mar 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

I like Rocky Horror
Hell yeah I like the music at the floor show

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Well maybe lefties can look really hard and find their own underwhelming music to circle the wagons to

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

leslie odom jr has a truly gorgeous voice and presence that allows me to forget how cringingly bad the rest of the music is so good for him getting his breakthrough i hope he goes on to bigger and most importantly better things

• Locked thread