Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gatekeeper posted:

i heard about this play, they said its a play where peeps of color make their own musical that isn't white. that's cool, because white people who sing musicals all sound the same and that sound is bad. all those performing art school dorks singin "look at this stuff, isn't it neat??" in that same awful voice. or that "tomorrow tomorrow I'll love ya tomorrow!!!" song, gently caress that song is bad.

p's o.c. don't sing bad like white people, they sing raps and r&bs and those are soothing in an excitable way. hamilton therefore is good.

In hamilton they make real bad raps in that same awful Broadway voice

Immortal technique did nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Kingfish posted:

What is the rap artist you like that Hamilton most reminds you of?

Capn dan and the scurvy crew

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/LukewSavage/status/812716240024326144

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nigga crab pollock posted:

this stuff loving blows

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Have Blue posted:

Hamilton sucks but one of the cast (wanna say Lafayette or something) is the MC for actual rap group clipping. who are p good, if a bit out there (like noise rap sci fi concept album out there)

Maybe rhey should hsve let him write the songs instead of whatever horrible monster did it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nigga crab pollock posted:

it's almost like coastal metropolitan areas are well known for huffing their own farts

also those who disagree don't even bother showing up since they know their votes are worthless

For instance California outside of the coasts is surprisingly conservative

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

The only white people that aren't uncomfortable with objecting to something brown people do are the ones that truly and deeply do not like brown people

I got banned for this by the mods. But then???

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
White gays are bad. As bad as any other white people, if not somewhat worse because they think they have an excuse

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm a racist ethnic minority ama

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Secular Humanist posted:

how do you feel about nobody giving a poo poo when you are super racist because you're oppressed also? as if they are holding you to a lower moral standard due to your race, thus robbing you of any agency to make your own moral choices?

Nobody gives a poo poo about me anyway and I don't really care what white people think unless it directly affects my life because gently caress em

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I already expect all white people to consider me as subhuman or something to exploit for their benefit so the behavior of rich urban white liberals doesn't really surprise me any more than the poor rural ones

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Whites should not be allowed to call people racist because the point of the term is to give us something to yell back at whites when the racial slurs come out (since there are no good slurs against whites because they control the langauge and society)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

YeahTubaMike posted:

hey can we go back to talking about how hamilton is bad? that was fun

Hamilton is bad

Its badness is self-evident in that every peeson I know who was surprised with it (heard it without knowing what it was) thought it was embarrassing and dumb

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

...and the pitch! posted:

That Manuel-Miranda guy definitely became a darling of the liberal media.

He should be thrown in the garbage again

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Change.org took down the petition :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc