Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

I wear belts. Not just one at a time but many belts. All at once. Every part of my body is adorned with belts. You may have seen me before and thought "wow that guy sure has a lot of belts."

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

FactsAreUseless posted:

Same, but dicks.

edit: Not dicks on my keyring, dicks on me

edit 2: They're my dicks

edit 3: I mean part of my body, not just that I own them

edit 4: By "part of my body" I don't mean "other dicks that are inside me"

edit 5: You know what? Screw this. I don't have to explain myself to you

Every time that admin bans a poster, he grows another dick. We do not know if they are stolen from the banned user in some sort of grim harvest. We only know that soon they will form an endless sea encompassing the admin.

Senior Management

PMush Perfect posted:

I love your work in Final Fantasy.

Thanks! I was worried that I did not wear enough belts for that shoot but people seemed to like it.

• Locked thread