Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

they are called split rings and I once had to buy a packet of 3 of them from a hardware store because I did not have enough of them

let that sink in

I did not have enough split rings and actually spent money to acquire more

I have no idea how the cosmic equilibrium came to be so unbalanced

is there a god of split rings? did I perhaps anger him/her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

They must be called split rings because whenever you try and wrestle them off you have to do a 2v2 match like in WWFwhere it's like four dudes but instead of dudes it's your fingernails and a screwdriver fighting each side desperately trying to free a key loose

I would not have expected it, but Amazon sells a solution to your highly specific problem

https://www.amazon.com/Split-Pliers-Opening-Jewelry-Tackle/dp/B00G9CJJGE

actually you have a choice of manufacturers, colors, and sizes

I feel like these should be available to the general public at no charge, maybe they could be chained to mailboxes or something

• Locked thread