Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

I would not have expected it, but Amazon sells a solution to your highly specific problem

https://www.amazon.com/Split-Pliers-Opening-Jewelry-Tackle/dp/B00G9CJJGE

actually you have a choice of manufacturers, colors, and sizes

I feel like these should be available to the general public at no charge, maybe they could be chained to mailboxes or something

i actually used to own one of these for putting id tags on rescue dogs. it has since disappeared. perhaps stolen by the god of split rings sensing i had to much power

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

FactsAreUseless posted:

Your dogs, or did you just sneak into people's yards at night?

you joke, but we have a neighbor who refuses to put a collar and tags on her dog who constantly runs around the neighborhood. my daughter and i discussed returning it next time with a new shiny collar and ID tag

we haven't had the balls to do it yet

FluffieDuckie

of course that whole plan is out the window now that i can't find my split ring installer tool

• Locked thread