Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

Holy bananas I just realized I have like... 4 or 5 of those loopy things on my keyring and I have no idea how I acquired them or why I have so many

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Update: I attempted to wrestle them off and have injured my thumbnail. I've asked my friends and they ALSO have too many of them, and no idea where they came from

vanisher

They must be called split rings because whenever you try and wrestle them off you have to do a 2v2 match like in WWFwhere it's like four dudes but instead of dudes it's your fingernails and a screwdriver fighting each side desperately trying to free a key loose

vanisher

Gross Dude posted:

Hey OP I want you to know I empathize with you 120 pergross. Just this week I realized that I had 2, so I took one off. BUT! Now I don'tn know what to with this loose extra ring I have. THrowing it away would be a waste. OP, help me, what did you do with the e xtra rings.

I mean they are a little to big to use as finger rings, and removing them is dangerous. I'm probably going to have to move and get a new car so I can discard all my keys and rings at once, then just start fresh.

If you have one of those tool things you can prank your friend and add it to their keys when they aren't looking lol

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

gently caress My rear end posted:

life hack: u can open loop rings easier using your finger.

pretty sure they make these to help with split ring injuries

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

• Locked thread