Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Calibanibal posted:

wage slavery is categorically unethical OP, talking about wage gaps is like squabbling over the differences between field slaves and house slaves HTH

It sure is easy to dismiss any real issue with 'When the revolution comes comrade, all problems will go away."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

If you think pay = skill except in the most edge cases, you need to spend more time in corporate America.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

SpaceClown posted:

I'll gladly take the assertive people and you can have the spineless ninnies. I have no patience for sad sacks with no confidence who can't believe in themselves. Have fun with your borderline mentally ill playpen.

I wonder why some people not from a middle class family and that are told that they are inferior due to their sex/race might not be assertive...?

A question for the ages.

• Locked thread