Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
It really disgusts me that people could be so cruel as to hurt a bird. Apparently it was a concerned parent which is just another checkbox on the list of reasons I hate people who build their identities primarily around their kids

if you're so much of a helicopter parent that you feel the need to injure or murder a bird for getting too close to your little skylers or aidens, you should probably not be a parent at all

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Mar 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

mikerock posted:

Where did you hear that it was a parent?

Here's a great interview with Dr. McDonald, LAB you should read this throughout as she talks about the history of her hospital and the types of birds they see and treat.

http://www.vancourier.com/news/meet-the-vancouver-veterinarian-tending-to-canuck-the-crow-1.13118606

I looked around for articles, I don't have the one at the moment but it was apparently "a volunteer" at the event, so I'm guessing it was a parent

they haven't caught the person yet, they are looking for people to rat them out tho, lol

edit: lol okay sorry I didn't mean to besmirch the reputation of soccer dads :rolleyes: :jerkbag:

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Mar 29, 2017

• Locked thread