Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

QuarkJets posted:

But the import of volunteers is supposedly routine, and the log makes it sound like this anomaly happens away from the station. Further, there's a an email or maybe a note from a pilot describing what sounds like another Talos-like facility. So possibly some of the volunteers are dropped off at that other station first

Isn't there another platform out in space that Transtar ships launch from? The one that Dahl launches from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

ALL OF THEM
The Nightmare is one of my biggest gripes with the game. Even if it could better navigate the levels and actually pose a challenge past the halfway mark of the game, I just find the idea kind of...dumb. Entering a different area and not knowing if you'll have to deal with the Nightmare upon loading in just get's annoying after awhile.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

ALL OF THEM

Maya Fey posted:

Are sound levels completely hosed up for anyone else? The voice track is like 5x as loud as anything else even when i adjust it separately

Yeah, the sound in this game is kinda hosed and honestly if they haven't fixed it by now they probably never will.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

ALL OF THEM

KPC_Mammon posted:

Have they fixed the bug where you sometimes lose inventory items on area transitions yet?

Yeah, I believe this was fixed awhile back.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

ALL OF THEM

aniviron posted:

I am going to be so very sad if this doesn't mean moon base DLC.

Someone discovered this also:

https://www.reddit.com/r/prey/comments/81ky74/_/

I was actually thinking about replaying Prey soon so if this actually winds up happening... :allears:

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

ALL OF THEM
I honestly wish there was a way to just disable the nightmare in subsequent playthroughs. It's just tedious and annoying.

Still hoping for that new game +.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

ALL OF THEM
Ugh just give me this DLC already. gently caress!

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

ALL OF THEM
Mooncrash isn't what I was expecting, but I'm gonna buy it anyway because I'm sure it'll be fun and I'm glad the game even got any extra content after launch. New game+ should be fun as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

ALL OF THEM

Accordion Man posted:

On the bright side, the DLC is the third highest on the top sellers list on Steam right now.

Playstation store hasn't even posted it yet, so I'll just grab it tomorrow after work.