Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I was kinda disappointed with Dishonored 2, so I think I'll give it a little while to see where the dust settles before buying.

And while part of me is still sad I won't get my Space Bounty Hunter on in Prey 2, some of the names like Avellone and Gordon are enough to have me curious about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

Speaking of, has there been any decent new info about the cyberpunk game? I remember the announcement and then nothing.

Nothing concrete since Witcher 3 came out and CDPR said "We'll start talking about Cyberpunk within the next year or two." Current money is on an E3 reveal.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mymla posted:

I don't think it does. It's strong against them, but not quite oneshot. I think I just hacked a few of them and let them fight each other.

It's a one shot kill if you get a sneak attack on top.