Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
I somehow missed this game. I just picked it up for PC and holy poo poo. I don’t have a lot of time to play unfortunately, but god drat do I want to go on a 12 hour bender with this one.

I haven’t read this thread in order to avoid spoilers, but I will say randomly clicking on this thread is what drew my attention to Prey. So, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

WebDO posted:

Please keep us apprised of your progress and enjoy. It's a wonderful experience for Yu

So I beat it last night. This game fuckin' rules. Crazy how I missed it, but just a lot going on the past few years and so many games out there.

I first did the Get in Alex's escape pod and say bye bye ending, which was hilarious, but it really started to make me think about what was going on. Though from very early on, I found that I wasn't trusting January, so I wasn't sure where things were going.

I didn't install any Typhon Neuromods for my entire playthrough. At some point, I'll do another one on a higher difficulty and use those heavily.

Seriously, god drat. Game is good.