Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What NXT def needs is more 40 year olds as champions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The_Rob posted:

I kind of like 19 as well. Or I remember liking it at the time. Brock vs Angle was great. Hogan vs Vince was surprisingly fun. Jericho vs HBK was good. It also had one of the better sets in mania history. Rey vs Guerrero was super disappointing though.

Rey/Eddie was 21. Rey wrestled Matt Hardy at 19

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

sticklefifer posted:

The worst part about JBL is that he was done, and then he came back to temporarily replace King when he had his heart attack, but it turned into a long-term stint.

It did end the Heel Cole run, but at what cost? JBL is all Ziggler's fault is what I'm saying.

This is the same company where the only permanent character development they've given their long-term top #1 guy after 10 years has been "has a girlfriend now".

Heel Cole was a thousand times worse than JBL

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Has John Cena smooched the most onscreen babes of any company ace?!?!?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

sonicice posted:

When Nikki is doing the simultaneous moves thing with John is that supposed to be the world's worst AA or is it supposed to be some other move?

Has nobody seen a TKO before

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

This year they have wrestler mech battles in the big ring on top

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Rehire Steve Blackman to babysit JBL

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bas is an expert in living room fitness

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I'm excited for the return of golbergs signature hold, weird side bearhug.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

OldTennisCourt posted:

Miz legit needs a world title run and he needs it really loving soon.

Nooooooooooooooooooo

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I hope Shane jumps off the loving loop at the top.

Everything sbout this video is wonderful. Sgt. Slaughter just randomly folding his arms up is great but :3: Mizdad.

I haven't looked at NXT basically at all this year simply due to having little down time. Anything in particular sticking out as something that oughta be fantastic in a show that seems pretty drat great to begin with?

Hearing a big crowd react to tommy end's offense is gonna be really fun

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

bradzilla posted:

Velveeta chili dip, BBQ Coctail Wieners, Corned Beef Dip and a cream cheese beer dip. To go along with all the alcohol I can get in my mouth over the course of 6 hours.

Rip

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bill Goldberg posted:

i know i poo poo on the WWE all the time and i hate everything, but i want to believe that they are not dumb enough to do something as catastrophically stupid as have Roman Reigns defeat and retire The Undertaker at wrestlemania

please do not tell me i am wrong i don't want to hear it

It would be way dumber for taker to win so maybe you're in luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I skipped the bad matches so it was a pretty good show!

• Locked thread