Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

can't wait for wrestlemania season to be over and BLACK FRIDAY RELEASE season starts. I'm saying we see at least Dolph and Titus go.

Titus is grandfathered in for as long as he wants cause of charity work. Titus is a guy i feel bad about hating, he's such a super nice guy, I just want him off my tv. But him being on tv helps him get the resources he needs to help people.... bah.

I think the most realistic releases are Curtis Axel, Eva Marie (just no contract renewal), Bob Backlund and Darren Young unless they got a gay guy quota.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress the Undertaker.

Who'd he ever beat???

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shinjobi posted:

gently caress the Undertaker.

Who'd he ever beat???

Not Brock Lesnar, thats for sure.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i know i poo poo on the WWE all the time and i hate everything, but i want to believe that they are not dumb enough to do something as catastrophically stupid as have Roman Reigns defeat and retire The Undertaker at wrestlemania

please do not tell me i am wrong i don't want to hear it

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Just LOL if you have something more complicated than chips and beer.

JUST LOL!

Still chips and jerky. I may be fine with this outcome.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
The amount of trash being thrown into the field of Roman wins is going to be mind blowing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bill Goldberg posted:

i know i poo poo on the WWE all the time and i hate everything, but i want to believe that they are not dumb enough to do something as catastrophically stupid as have Roman Reigns defeat and retire The Undertaker at wrestlemania

bookmarked

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Bill Goldberg posted:

Enjoy Wrestlemania, friend

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bill Goldberg posted:

BOW WOW

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Bill Goldberg posted:

Taker was always going to be retired by either Cena or Reigns, they just felt the dog taking over the yard was more appropriate.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Here are the people currently confirmed on the website for the ARMBAR:

Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman, Goldust, R-Truth, Curtis Axel, Dolph Ziggler, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Primo, Epico, Bo Dallas, Jinder Mahal, Rhyno, Heath Slater, Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawley, Big Show, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Tian Bing, Mark Henry, Killian Dain.

Do you think we will get a surprise legend entry like Tatanka this year?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

projecthalaxy posted:

Here are the people currently confirmed on the website for the ARMBAR:

Sami Zayn, Braun Strowman, Goldust, R-Truth, Curtis Axel, Dolph Ziggler, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Primo, Epico, Bo Dallas, Jinder Mahal, Rhyno, Heath Slater, Apollo Crews, Mojo Rawley, Big Show, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Tian Bing, Mark Henry, Killian Dain.

Do you think we will get a surprise legend entry like Tatanka this year?

Just when you thought being in the tag team division wouldn't pay off. Wait... where's the ascension? :(

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

If I wasn't traveling today, I'd be doing a crawfish or crab boil for Wrestlemania. It's all about your spread and following the thread and having WM going in the background.

High chance with WM coming to the motherland I'll do a giant crawfish boil right next to the Superdome. Let's do this goons. Get lit.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Bill Goldberg posted:

:unsmigghh:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

the resemblance is uncanny

holy poo poo

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
In a lot of ways Bray and Finn Balor would have been fitting passing of torches because both have a supernatural theatrical edge to them and Cena as well because he's most fitting but time passed after streak broken. Ah well.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bill Goldberg posted:

It would be way dumber for taker to win so maybe you're in luck

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MotU posted:

youve been spreading lies that acai juice, works fine hey la hey la DDP killed his family
god :drat:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
You have to kind of admire JBL. He's never had a good match, never won a straight fight and never been any good at commentary but there he is getting a paycheck out of the sheer ability he has at brown nosing.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

That Taker/Reigns vignette just put into perspective how loving tragic its going to be when Undertaker ends his career in the main event to someone who hasn't ever been able to get over as a singles wrestler.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

JBL had a long thing with Eddie so I'm sure Eddie pulled a good match out of him at some point.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Why are they front ending this?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aphrodite posted:

JBL had a long thing with Eddie so I'm sure Eddie pulled a good match out of him at some point.

You would think that.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Aphrodite posted:

The only memorable JBL match required Eddie to bleed himself almost to death.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
e: wrong thread

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

oh its true, its drat true

he's also garbage with only 3 moves, 4 if you're incredibly generous with what you call that "powerbomb"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bill Goldberg posted:

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Roman Reigns loving sucks and I legit hope he never ever gets cheered. That was the worst possible match to end the Taker with. Congrats on destroying any possible chance on Roman having any sort of bond with the crowd there Vince.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

the worst wrestlemania ever

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
fun times

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Might as well face it. Roman Reigns is the new ace of the WWE. So it goes. So it bloody well goes.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Wasn't there supposed to be a Ronda/Steph match this year?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
glad you were all there to give me something interesting to watch

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

who's ready to love or hate but absolutely respect roman reigns tomorrow

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

In the interests of positivity I just want to say I thought Goldberg/Lesnar was perfectly booked, and Goldberg's booking for this entire run in WWE has been pretty loving fantastic too. I loved the poo poo out of their Mania match.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Vince KNEW that the crowd would be nuclear against Roman and it would poison the entire rest of the show. That's why it went last. The crowd is going to be brutal on RAW. I honestly think we're gonna see people throw poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

That was like seeing Ken Griffey Jr. all grey haired and beat down by life

• Locked thread