Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Gonz posted:

Goldberg

Goldberg

GOLDBERG

No thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

oldpainless posted:

I'm glad Sami Zayn is getting tv time every raw where he's called a loser over and over.

I think Goldberg should spear Lesnar, then spear Heyman and then spears Lesnar again and pins him and as Goldberg celebrates Lesnar never moved until the show takes a dark somber turn and the doctors come out and we learn Lesnar has actually died from the spear and then we also learn that Heyman too has died from the spear.

I like your plan but it would be even better if Goldberg then speared himself and also died.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

OldTennisCourt posted:

Honest Questions: This Mania HAS to be better than last year right? There's no loving way I can take a show that long and that awful again.

The card is at least better in theory I guess. Still going to be entirely too long.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Holy poo poo I am SO invested in the Mizanins vs Cenas feud. This week's promos on both sides were loving incredible (apart from Nikki) and I actually got chills during the "You can't see me.......because there is nothing worth seeing" bit and when he shifts to the serious and calm but intense promo. loving masterful. Give Miz the loving world title this year. I want to see him do worked shoot promos on everyone on the roster.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Mar 29, 2017

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Serious answer: iirc they might be in the WWE HQ lobby or something

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Bill Goldberg posted:

i know i poo poo on the WWE all the time and i hate everything, but i want to believe that they are not dumb enough to do something as catastrophically stupid as have Roman Reigns defeat and retire The Undertaker at wrestlemania

please do not tell me i am wrong i don't want to hear it

Enjoy Wrestlemania, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Dave and Bryan say there's at least some doubt internally right now Mauro ever comes back on-air for the company

I hope JBL dies

• Locked thread