Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wrong. It just makes them immediately laugh people off even more than usual.

That's why I think people should start chanting something like "PLEASE TURN ROMAN"
Ewwwwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

HHH realizing every week that the fans are going to chant CM Punk and suddenly talking much louder and faster is consistently hilarious. it's like every week he thinks he's just gonna come out they're and they're gonna chant "HE"S THE GAME, THE rear end-KICKER, CEREB-RAL 'SASSIN, KING OF KINGS"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i can't think of a single chant that's made anything in wrestling better. usually it makes it much worse.

I guess "Die rocky die" like you said but jeez that poo poo ain't happening in 2017 for good reason.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I used to have my pals up every year for The Ultimate Thrillride but this year I'm not even sure I'm gonna watch it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I feel like deference to Dusty Rhodes was the only thing that made HHH good at running NXT and post-Dusty death there's no one to check his ego and it's all hot garbage.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This show is going to be terrible and if I had friends over for it I'd be embarrassed. Not doin that this year just gonna have it on in the background

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trump will be in Florida this weekend and will win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

vs. Scott Steiner, 9/17/2000 ****¼

Woah

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

same

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Brad Maddox Didn't Jizz on This Champion, Asuuuuuukaaaaa

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I miss the days where Roman would act completely oblivious to the booing and would raise his hands triumphantly and smile big and on the verge of tears as everyone booed him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The best thing for romans career would be if he was magically turned into a big dog

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Joe Anaoi can continue to voice the character. That's fine. Do an Eddie Mcdowd thing. The Thousand Matches of Roman Reigns.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My name's Roman Reigns and I'm the Big Dog. Last night I defeated the Undertaker and retired him at Wrestlemania, he was the old Big Dog and he said it was his yard. But it's not his yard anymore, it's my yard now, and I'm the Big Dog. And when you're the Big Dog of the yard, you gotta dig dog -- dig down deep and hold onto that - the yard. There's other dogs in this yard, sure. Small dogs, medium sized dogs, even long or short dogs. Some of 'em got spots. But they aren't the Big Dog, because there's only one now that I retired the Dead Man, the original Big Dog, in his own yard.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

jackofarcades posted:

lol this place hates roman more than reddit, that's kind of impressive

Roman Hating Hating is played out at this point too, so you look like a real jabroni here pally boy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

roman reigns w on

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i'm debuting tonight

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Also Seth did use the Avada Kedavra, I'm rewatching it now and just saw it.

the baby looked at you?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Real talk, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm thrilled for...RAW?!?

Gotta see what direction WWE wants to go from here.
Down

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

a.lo posted:

wouldn't it be weird if roman started barking like a dog and became a dog

that'd be good.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

bow wow

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it looks to me like roman totally hosed up and it's 100% on him because his arms were wrapped around taker's upper back. if you wanted to lift the guy you'd do it from his lower back and frmo the looks of things that's how every reversal of that type has been done before.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Taker jumped into it before receiving the cue of Roman trying to lift him

roman reigns wears a wig because he's bald and fat and stupid.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oldpainless posted:

That was a lovely F5 on Goldberg. Other than that that was probably the best match they could have done.

i guess he could really use a REFRESHer course, eh?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my dick dont work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tryna get my friend to make a "bow wow for the big dog' sign for raw but he's being a dick

• Locked thread