Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

oldpainless posted:

If you really want to make a change in WWE then take a look at the man in the mirror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

watching talking smack and i really hope for dean's sake that was a scripted promo

Him and Corbin were both terrible in that segment

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Bill Goldberg posted:

i know i poo poo on the WWE all the time and i hate everything, but i want to believe that they are not dumb enough to do something as catastrophically stupid as have Roman Reigns defeat and retire The Undertaker at wrestlemania

please do not tell me i am wrong i don't want to hear it

:unsmigghh:

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Baron Corbyn posted:

The undercard was cool. Lesnar/Goldberg was great. Holy loving poo poo what the hell was that Orton/Wyatt match. It's probably been discussed to death already but oh my god it was the stupidest loving thing ever.

Orton/Wyatt is Road Dogg's magnum opus

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
I'm really going to miss my strong sweaty dad, Bill Goldberg

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

HHH Rollins was so drat boring.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Could have fooled me for how quiet it seemed.

The crowd was pretty hot for the ending of the match but they sounded dead for the first twenty minutes.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
I said it in the discord chat last night, but that pedigree reversal sequence was literal masturbation.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Watching people masturbate can be fun tbh

Why do you think I've watched all those Tyler Black Cyberfights videos?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Bryan Alvarez was...right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

wait is this me or is there some really incredibly hosed up wrestling podcast i'm unaware of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOhfyY5iawQ

• Locked thread