Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So after Kurt, DDP, Rick and The Rockers they didnt gave a gently caress about the HOF, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

So whatever happened to the Raw smack talk show Raw Doggin' It or whatever it was called?

Did they just say, "Well, Talking Smack is dumb and nobody likes it so we are just gonna quit the Raw version?

they do it after raw ppvs

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nobody should get hurt over this piece of poo poo show

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Hardys with wwe writing? I hope Impact wins the lawsuit.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Well, maybe they'll get lucky and end up on Smackdahahahhahahhaha

HHH is going to book them on NXT or in a bullshit network tournament that nobody cares. If they are lucky HHH will book himself to feud with them.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tokamak posted:

El Grande Perro

El Perro Grande versus El Enterrador por el control de la yarda. WrestleMania: El Último Viaje.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Levesque fosters talent growth with NXT, and some of his proudest moments can now be viewed as the talent elevates itself to the main roster and wins WWE championships. The greatest payoff is the celebratory picture with Levesque.

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/03/27/wwe-triple-h-paul-levesque-nxt-cruiserweight-brands

This explains everything. HHH and Stephanie actually think that they are the good guys. I hope Vince never dies because holy gently caress this company is screwed.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

"roman is totally a heel just please ignore how every aspect of him is packaged as a babyface"

No you see, we the fans are the heels. This is a post modernist meta narrative.

Now excuse me while i try this years Shao Kahn cosplay.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Another masterclass by HHH. The errors in continuity are totally on purpose.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When HHH was getting cheered in the Roman feud it was because he was totally playing the heel character. The cerebral assassin strikes again!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"I spoke with John in 2004 when I was going to work with him at WrestleMania, and he was a little bothered by the fact he was getting booed. I said to him, ‘Dude, it’s sold out. What do you care? You are the Yankees and the Red Sox in the same game.’ You cannot dictate to people anymore"

That triple threat between Cena, Shawn and HHH at WM XX was great. HHH tapping to the stf was a awesome visual.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dromal phrenia posted:

i would like to restate my opinion that the correct thing to do is chant "BORING" when something sucks

boooo is for people doing dastardly things, BORING is for people who need to gently caress off

The CM PUNK chant is better IMO. You just know that it bothers HHH and Stephanie-

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eli Wiggum posted:

Sometimes I wish WCW won the war

TOUGH LUCK, HHH KILLED WCW!!!!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Strawberry Panda posted:

Triple H hasn't even fostered any talent. Everyone who's been successful post NXT was already good when they got there besides maybe Charlotte.

But dont you see? it doesnt matter that Dusty and Regal actually work or worked with the talent, all it takes is HHH lovely photography and they are ready to go. If they fail they where never good to begin with.

JUST LIKE SHAWN!

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 28, 2017

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its funny how they tout NXT as this niche product while the goon consensus is that NXT is loving awful right now? But they are not a real promotion so it doesnt matter if they dont make money, stars or compelling tv. When HHH is in charge of the company im sure he will make things right.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

SORRY TO BE A BOTHER BUT COULD YOU PLEASE TURN ROMAN?!

SIT DOWN AND SIGN THE CONTRACT!!!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also LOL if you think that USA will offer them the same money with their poo poo ratings and how they give away WM for free to try and prop up the network suscription numbers.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im sure that the old school wcw ramp was HHHs idea. What a genius!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wait, 30 was always bad now?

For fucks sake there has been like 4 good wrestlemanias ever and 30 was one of them.

Hell, to me X7 and 30 are the only good wrestlemanias.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You are one of the only people I've ever heard claim Mania 30 was a bad thing other than DoctorGonzo (I think) and probably HHH.

The_Rob posted:

Sounds like you're very biased.

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Mar 28, 2017

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The totally FAILING SamuraiFoochs is very BIASED. SAD!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jiro posted:

So like what? Wrestlemanias 3, and 10 were the other two good ones for you?

9 should definitely be included, 12, 13, 14, 15, 2000, there are a ton of decent to good Wrestlemanias.

WM 2000 was so bad that they re did the main event at Backlash.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Watching the WM 30 doc that should have been Takers last match. I hope he can retire with good health, he doesnt have anything more in the ring or as a character imo.

And his great how HHH is explaining is entrance as if Shao Kahn hasnt existed for the last 20 years?

AT LEAST WE GOT ALEXA BLISS!

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Mar 28, 2017

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Enzo and Cass loving suck

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Carmella is better than Enzo and Cass.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah the sd womens match screams pre show to me. The raw one will be a poo poo show so it will be entertaining in a train wreck sort of way.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jiro posted:

Man that loving sucks and is not at all surprising that Neville and AA would get pre show poo poo. It's a goddamn title match it SHOULD be on the show proper. Same with Alexa Bliss' title defense.

Silly Jiro, we need time for HHH entrance, Taker dragging is carcass to the ring and the HILARIOUS New Day segments.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bring back Major Gunns.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pitbull and the other guy loving sucks, fitting for this WM i guess.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do it ironically posted:

can't wait for orton to bury wyatt so maybe we dont have to see his stupid gimmick anymore

all the fans for a fat medicore wrestler with a terrible gimmick, i'll never understand

This but Jack Gallagher.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Charlotte is good. She needs promo lessons and they overpushed her to hell and back.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pitbull is such a lovely singer. He totally bombed at the Copa America final last year.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

watching talking smack and i really hope for dean's sake that was a scripted promo

Yeah that was dreadful. Im over WACKY Dean, send him to raw to re join the Shield against HHH team of fat fucks, HHHTFF.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Writer Cath posted:

I have no idea who he is.

The Big Dog.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

She was supposed to be marrying Test but Triple H interrupted and showed the video of her supposedly drugged and marrying him in Vegas.

Then she turned on Vince at Armageddon and showed she was in on it the whole time. That started the McMahon-Helmsley Era stuff.

40 years later Stephanie and her husband are still going strogn. Heres for 40 more years of good angles and characters!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
PYF WM theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_7baOCYg-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBAl9cchQac

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1UsNubhZsQ

Edit: Also the best promo ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srhd2fZyDB4

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kennel posted:

Same, but Stephanie and HHH

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheKingslayer posted:

So what good reason is there for Miz and Maryse to lose to two people who are leaving the company for a while?

I mean I get that it's Cena, but that still seems dumb as hell.

Im sure as hell is not because Nikki Bella.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

Alexa travels in Becky's carry-on. Saves money.

RUDE!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

why couldn't dolph ziggler have died instead

• Locked thread