Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

That was a bad go home show. Smackdown is going to be a loving packed 2 hours tonight and will be 1000x better than Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

When I went to the house show on Friday they sold out of Roman vests.

There are only so many 5X sizes available...

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lou Parper's ring gear is exactly the same as Dean Ambrose. Like my brain literally couldn't parse "black tanktop and dark jeans" with a head of someone besides Ambrose.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

astrollinthepork posted:

Haven't watched WWE in nearly a year. Enzo & Cass suck now?

I think you'll find that Enzo & Cass Were Always Bad.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The_Rob posted:

The sliding under the ropes during the vaudevillians match was one of those weird freak accidents that could have happened to anyone. And yeah sometimes easy botches happen. Why were they doing fine in NXT and having pretty decent to good matches on a consistent basis there?

Matches are rehearsed in NXT

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Mar 29, 2017

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Looks like they'll have one of the floating titantron things over the ring, cool.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

21 Hoot Salute posted:

WM set related. Spoilered because of high pixel detailed info etc

:stare:

:stare:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Efexeye posted:

we're not pretending Smackdown was a good show this week, right

No because it wasn't just good, it was very good.

Gatts posted:

Sometimes I really wonder with worked shoot promos that cut so close to the bone. Jerry can handle it but do they get together and go through with it or do they work separately and kind of come up with it and each person hears it for first time on air or what.

It's cool they can handle harsh truths but man.

:ughh:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

https://twitter.com/411wrestling/status/847486822405951488 Smackdown because it has AJ Styles, Randy Orton and John Cena

lol welp so we'll see him on monday

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol he's going to debut in the battle royal :rip:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Squashes are technically full length matches.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

I still think Goldberg is going to get out of the match or somehow win.

The only way this could happen is if he agreed to extend his deal. Given the complaints he's been making about his training regimen, I'd say highly unlikely.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Why are you trying to kill me, Chris James 2

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I just realized Enzo Amore, guy who botched running the ropes, will be in a ladder match, lmao.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

exploded mummy posted:

Also according to Meltzer, he did some polling about the match with the most buzz. WWE did it indepdently as well so they figure what might go on last.

They both got the same answer.

bow wow

4 straight Mania main events next year, brother!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Glad the smackdown women's title is on the main show. Raw having their women's title, their tag title, and the final match of the night on the main show woulda been a bit much.

This is still happening dude.

Also I can't wait to see the WM crowd react to Roman beating Taker after 7 hours :allears:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Let's talk about the real important part of Mania - what is your food spread going to be?

I made adobo spare ribs, lumpia, and cheeseburger wontons. My wife made an everything spice cheeseball and sugar cookie tombstones with Undertaker symbol icing. Don't know what everybody else is bringing but I know that no amount of bad booking can affect my hunger.

Velveeta chili dip, BBQ Coctail Wieners, Corned Beef Dip and a cream cheese beer dip. To go along with all the alcohol I can get in my mouth over the course of 6 hours.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Remember when the Undertaker returned to Smackdown, cut a heartfelt promo about it being his home, then never appeared again and was retired by a Raw guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

Which is why I don't see Ranallo lasting as long as Cole. I hope he does but something just tells me some bullshit will happen and they can him.

uh when was the last time you watched smackdown

• Locked thread