Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

When I went to the house show on Friday they sold out of Roman vests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I guess it's possible they just didn't bring many.

All I personally saw was them sell the one on display because they didn't have any more.

bradzilla posted:

There are only so many 5X sizes available...

Oh that's another thing. I saw they only sell M, L and XL.

No kids sizes and no extra Xs seems like totally missing your audience.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Montreal crowd loved Roman. There were some boos but they were really forced stuff from the idiots who yell things all night.

But Charlotte got a huge reaction too.

So I don't know what was going on there.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Montreal cheering heels is a long time-honored tradition! :v:

I've been to plenty of shows here, you can tell when they're just doing it to be French Canadian and when it's real.

They love Charlotte. It's mind boggling.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

A total joke but with money is like the ultimate dream here.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DIE ROCKY DIE!

rear end-HOLE! rear end-HOLE!

HOLY poo poo! HOLY poo poo!

SORRY TO BE A BOTHER BUT COULD YOU PLEASE TURN ROMAN?!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

This but Jack Gallagher.

He's not fat.

0/10 for trying too hard. Sad.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

astrollinthepork posted:

Are they just bad wrestlers? Overexposed?

They say the exact same thing every time.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

I can hardly remember, but HHH kidnapped Steph? I remember a drive through wedding chapel in vegas, but that's about it.

She was supposed to be marrying Test but Triple H interrupted and showed the video of her supposedly drugged and marrying him in Vegas.

Then she turned on Vince at Armageddon and showed she was in on it the whole time. That started the McMahon-Helmsley Era stuff.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Tato posted:

get it done? the dude hosed up a simple irish whip over the ropes from Cesaro and nearly killed himself sliding under the ropes in that Vaudvillains match. He doesn't belong anywhere near a ring

AJ Styles has killed 9 people with a simple forward flop.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

This is the same company where the only permanent character development they've given their long-term top #1 guy after 10 years has been "has a girlfriend now".

That's not true, they made him a fake soldier at some point.

sonicice posted:

When Nikki is doing the simultaneous moves thing with John is that supposed to be the world's worst AA or is it supposed to be some other move?

That's her finisher, the Tit Hit.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Alexa travels in Becky's carry-on. Saves money.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Golashes posted:

JBL rules

#1: It's not gay if you're doing it to instill fear

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Abroham Lincoln posted:

jbl is a garbage person that spews garbage from his garbage mouth

Why don't you marry him then.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Is Roman related to Luther?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CobiWann posted:

Gary Bettman is so bad at his job and alienating the fans, he could take Stephanie's place on RAW.

Engaging fans isn't part of Bettman's job.

He's really good at his job, that's why he sucks. His job is to be terrible, because he's the representative of a bunch of rich old idiots.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Orton did an interview a few days ago saying he thinks Taker should go on last.

So really the WWE will just be respecting his wishes when he passes his guaranteed main event to someone else.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

One thing I've really disliked in this Cena feud is acknowledging the joke of his A Lister gimmick.

You can't lampshade that, because it's not a comedy gimmick.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Roman already squashed Samoa Joe's autograph session today to prepare for Undertaker.. He's unstoppable.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The network was showing a first look at DDP's documentary or whatever it is that's coming out, and the commentary when he debuted the Diamond Cutter was great.

They called the move "Sort of a front DDT" and "Some kind of headlock takedown". It's like the alley-oop scene in Semi Pro.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

JBL had a long thing with Eddie so I'm sure Eddie pulled a good match out of him at some point.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Randy Orton's master plan that took months of deception to work his way into Wyatt's inner circle, was to RKO him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Landstander posted:

I mean, it worked.

I fully support Randy Orton's character being so stupid that he needed all that work to figure out "do the thing you always do".

• Locked thread