Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
These fuckin cold brew coffee shot thingies in like a little single serving creamer container over by the coffee and creamer? And these things have 40 em gees of caffeine in them each! It says not to have more than 2 in a day but I dumped four in my coffee and grabbed a handful of them for the road >:3 I even asked and they said they were free, which is cheaper than caffeine pills! Anyways just wanted to let you all know about this because it seemed important for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Listen can I just talk about 7/11 for a minute because, I love 7/11. They've taken what could be a boring experience (a corner market) and made it something more than that. From their keen sense of aesthetics to their quality food and beverages which always meet health and safety standards, it's the place to go whenever you need a cool treat or a bite to eat!

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

7/11 is actually total garbage compared to United Dairy Farmers. UDF has delicious ice cream, shakes, and much better coffee.

I don't know what that is but like tbh 7/11 is way better than any other national chain of stores that i know of like lmao plaid pantry get your poo poo together

us vs also us fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Mar 28, 2017

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

I go to a plaid pantry and what do I get, these nasty shriveled little dogs with the buns in a little container and you have to construct the dog yourself like some kind of animal. I go to 7/11 and I get an entire pizza in like 3 minutes no problem. God I love 7/11

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Post your best 7/11 hacks ITT! Someone murder me with a spade

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

I put my rear end directly under the chili and nacho cheese dispenser

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Chinatown posted:

i only buy Monster energy drinks, Slurpees, and sour candy from 7-11 OP!!

nice!!!

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Chinatown posted:

yeah OP!@!!

u tried these??

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

myDad posted:

are you pre or post??

Well as you can see the bag is open so clearly I am post-snacking on those delicious candies! :)

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Les Os posted:

bomb ice cream for sure

YOU KNOW WHO ACTUALLY HAS PRETTY GOOD ICE CREAM???? 7-ELEVEN

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Like for real I bought some of the 7-eleven brand "s'mores" flavored ice cream and, can I be honest for a second here? poo poo was the bomb. It has graham cracker flavored ice cream for christ's sake

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

and don't get me started on the marshmallow swirl!!!!!

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Chinatown posted:

kinda weak sauce honestly.

kroger name brand sour worms for lyfe

I agree but for some reason I keep on buying them?? I tried the blue raspberry ones once an they were actually pretty tasty but I kid you not, they turned my poo radioactive green, like same as those halloween burger king burgers with the black bun. After that I stopped buying them even though they're tasty because I was so alarmed by the green poops

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

thansk for posting in my thread everybody

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Chinatown posted:

if u want super sour belts hit up sweet factory at the mall (the mall lol) or Amazon

hell yeah thanks for the tip fellow sour candy addict

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Please write this down: I-95 exit 74 in Maryland has a Wawa, Royal Farms, Sheetz, and 7-11.

OK! :) *writes down what u said*

• Locked thread