Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

green chicken feet posted:

I haven't tried Wawa's subs yet, but I heard they're delicious. Confirm/deny?

Yeah, they're alright for gas station subs. Good if you have no other option for subs, but they're probably substantially shittier in areas that don't have a bunch of wops and/or immigrants that already know how to make a sandwich.

Like Chipotle on Long Island, which was somehow the worst Chipotle I've ever had. Like Dominicans don't know how to make a loving burrito or something.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Please write this down: I-95 exit 74 in Maryland has a Wawa, Royal Farms, Sheetz, and 7-11.

Which exit is this? I don't drive up through MD if I can avoid it, but that sounds like gas station nirvana.

BLARGHLE fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

drat horror queefs posted:

Why would someone shop at a convenience store called "Sheetz" lol

Is it b/c after you go there, you can say "im full of Sheeeetz hahahhHaaha" cause that's pretty worth it imo

They're a big thing on the east coast, but their food has increasingly become "sheetz" over the years

• Locked thread