Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i only buy Monster energy drinks, Slurpees, and sour candy from 7-11 OP!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

yeah OP!@!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

us vs also us posted:

u tried these??

kinda weak sauce honestly.

kroger name brand sour worms for lyfe

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

us vs also us posted:

I agree but for some reason I keep on buying them?? I tried the blue raspberry ones once an they were actually pretty tasty but I kid you not, they turned my poo radioactive green, like same as with those halloween burger king burgers with the black bun. After that I stopped buying them even though they're tasty because I was so alarmed by the green poops

if u want super sour belts hit up sweet factory at the mall (the mall lol) or Amazon

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

us vs also us posted:

hell yeah thanks for the tip fellow sour candy addict

hell yeah :respek:

• Locked thread