Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Best guess I can come up with is some kind of brambles, but they don't really look like anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Probably won't upload again until Monday. If anyone has any more hints or tips for me, this would be the best time.
All that comes to mind is the guy in the yellow-roofed house on the west side of town. If you get a chance to do his Kinstone fusion (I think it's one of the red kinds), take it.

I guess it's too late to mention that you can also put out those flames in the dungeon with the sword?

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

savixeon posted:

3. An easy way to get the drop on rupee like-likes is to attack every rupee you see on the ground. Hitting money with your sword, truly the best way to test for counterfeits.
Gust jar or boomerang are good too, from what I remember.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah, ice can kind of mess you up when you need the right positioning for something.

I don't remember if there are many more lilypad sections in the game, but just tapping the button quickly always seemed faster to me than charging the gust jar up.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

I dunno if I just suck, but that boss was dreadfully annoying.
I've always wondered if there's some trick to that fight I'm not spotting, because I do it the same way as you and it just seems far tougher than it should be.

I think that ghost just meant she had a whole bunch of kinstone fusions to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah, that's the real reward for playing Luigi's Mansion earlier. If you don't save Gregal before you reach the clouds the proper way, you can't get it anymore.

As far as I remember, that's the only permanently missable thing in the game.

• Locked thread