Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

RA Rx posted:

Have you considered turning over Angola to a friendly country and running it as a shadow colony?

Not realistic, but it could be fun to conquer Africa bit by bit.

You mean doing what China already has been doing with Africa for the last 30 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
The aviators we lost in those Tornados are going to have an even worse time than the guy who had to ditch in hostile waters. I get the feeling our dictator is going to publicly execute them.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
The S-300 is our biggest threat in the theater and thus, when identified we should tell both the Count's men and the Free state about it's location. Hopefully, we can get some form of a concrete plan to deal with it permanently.

If our ground assets can't ambush the diamond convoy, we should tell the Free Staters about the diamonds.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

sniper4625 posted:

Let's people have their own personal logos in addition to whatever we decide for the corporate one.

We've already had a proper corporate logo since the start.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Quinntan posted:

That's the roundel on the nose of the one I put together.

And it works quite well as our roundel. If we do personal logos, remember the traditions of air warfare and put them in the proper place

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Vando posted:

I wish you nerds would stay on target and focus on one thing (battleplans) and not get distracted by shiny objects :argh:

Substance with style is how we'll stand out.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Your average russian is an alcohol elemental anyways, so asking them to work with it is like asking a fish to swim.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
I predict that the UN peace deal will be so that our dictator gets a golden parachute and Von Hoff / Free State are going to get a seat in writing the new constitution which will probably be an interesting mixture of central european law with a lot of libertarian provisions about very lax laws over all kinds of fun stuff. If they agree on it, the place will get a very swiss-like government.

My recommendation is a decapitation strike to the capital, preferably before the chinese intervention arrives. Haul a lot of excess assets out too because I get the feeling China will try to pin us for war crimes.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
I think leaving no witnesses involves having to do this poo poo at night, killing everything near it and masking the whole op with a lot of EW gear. Make sure every identifying mark is scrubbed out of the aircrafts. Keep this op under the tightest lid possible.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
I predict the best payday will come from the Mitsuhashi, and even if we go full tilt towards the locals in the strait we want to avoid messing with them because they know that we did that thing.

As for the SK60s, sell them to the Angolans and try to set up a small operation to train their airforce at a reasonable price

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
And so, we're working for a proper cyberpunk megacorp. Hope you kids don't get overworked to death in true salaryman fashion.

As for our new employee, we'll go with the greybeard arch-wizard. Maybe we can get some leverage by him so we won't get hosed by our employer.

Triple A fucked around with this message at 13:16 on May 27, 2017

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

RandomPauI posted:

Why would the company be upset if the iaea got the nuke?

Well, I think she's just the one getting upset and not the company. This would be her golden ticket up the ladder but if we give it to IAEA, then all she'll get are broken promises.

As for the vote; If we recover one, it goes to Sammie. If we find extra nukes/other fissiles, the rest go to IAEA.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Finish job, get the gently caress out before this poo poo results in canned sunshine getting thrown at us.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Don't poke. They can duke it out, we can get the nuke out.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
They already have ballistic missile radars all over that area, so they'd know if someone launches something.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Guys, remember that deal we had with IAEA? The route they asked us to do, which is to deliver the package to Svalbard airfield which would necessitate us having to travel a lot of airspace that the Russians watch like hawks and have a lot of Mig-31s on stand-by.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Some misguided notion of sabotage, but honestly they aren't going to be able to get the base running after we leave until way after we are gone anyways. Besides, wiring a bunch of poo poo on it is a pretty obvious indicator for those in the area that aren't in on this scheme that poo poo's about to go down in a displeasing manner.

If you really wanted to be an rear end in a top hat to them anyways, leave out leftover food in the warmest places so they'll stink up the whole place.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Goldmine here we come.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
So, the situation's forming beyond just a free-for-all between various people into a proper scrap?

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Arsenal, Yugo, Schmotz, Coke. I don't trust any of these fuckers but at least they pay decently.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
If Jagged Alliance 2 has shown me anything, an ice-cream truck is a favorite amongst mercenaries worldwide.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Sounds like flying anything above the Balkans in anger is a bad idea.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

thetruegentleman posted:

Somehow, it seems really doubtful that the Russians would just let a group of mercenaries grab some long range missiles: they're probably hoping we'll grab it so they can label us a terrorist organization so they can push into the Balkans full force instead of pussyfooting around with proxy warfare.

A favor isn't the best prize, but one missile system isn't worth the hassle of defending.

Russia doesn't really have much ability to do a proper intervention to the area, most they'd do is send a sub to sink the boat if they know about that particular cargo. Beyond that, I do bet they have agents and such feeding intel from three-letter men in Moscow to the Balkan forces along with a few SF units doing super-sneaky poo poo.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

habeasdorkus posted:

btw, does EU.NATO have stealth choppers? Because something like the "ghost hawk" would be perfect for this mission.

I don't think the french/germans would hand over their expensive special purpose assets to us, especially when they need them all yesterday.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Russia has already experimented with disguising ASMs and AAMs to freight containers and they think it's viable.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
So, sounds like BVRs are only gonna be used if a permanent member of the council on our side and even then, I bet we're gonna have to do some EW.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
The Finnish pilot known best as Ventura is not available for comment, claiming to an NDA with a government organization that officially doesn't exist.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
OPEC but with rare earth elements instead of oil. Though, Angola and Nigeria have that too.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Radio Free Kobold posted:

Wait, French air defense system? What? Aren't we up against Russian bloc stuff?

You're in Francophone Africa, odds are someone there has cut a deal with some French company and thus EU is willing to allow arms to go into the area. Of course, there's still old Russian surplus around but those are old rusty Shilkas and Tunguskas that have spent the last 20 years in some depot in Siberia until they were sold because Moscow needs their hard currency.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Don't forget the owner's kid being a poo poo-show of an executive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
You know, you could just bribe the local ATCs.