Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

it's my style, my decision who I allow to jack it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

(picture of angry coiled snake on yellow background)

DON'T JACK MY STYLE

(the snake is wearing shutter shades)

google THIS

TSA Agent: Did you pack your own style?

google THIS

Me: (showing my poker hand) I have a style, 10 high. Beat that.

My opponent: (sly grin)

Me: No...it can't be...

google THIS

I started writing my name on my style when I put it in the break room fridge, not that it makes much of a difference, Hank from accounting.

google THIS

Stylejacking. It's the hip new trend among millennials, and thanks to the internet it's making its way into suburban neighborhoods. But is it safe? Or is it putting your children...at risk? Find out, tonight at 11.

google THIS

Jacking is just the gateway. Before you know it you're cramping, then pimping styles just to get a buzz. The final stage, styling styles, is too horrific to describe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

• Locked thread