Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING DO DIE / BUT I CHICKEN OUT EVERY loving TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i go to QCS seeing people more miserable than myself really puts things into perspective.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

JiveHonky posted:

1 2 3 4 5 6 :argh: 7 8 9 10

*hyperventilates into paper bag*

*opens browser*

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
when nothing matters everything is given perfect significance in regards to the present, and in fact the actions you do are infinitely perpetuated by the people around and after you.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

you literally never have done this and never will but im glad you're in this thread now.

lol also trye i like you moridin but you get worked up something fierce. its fun.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i think about how because nothing matters that I am the center of the universe therefore everything I do is the most perfect and suitable action possible.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

rap music posted:

just lol if you aren't an emotionless husk of a human being in this day and age

calm down.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Psycho Society posted:

The breadth of the universe really doesn't do anything to devalue personal experiences if u think about it

if anything it gives your personal experiences more value in that there is no larger meaningful system that you are on the outside looking in.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Anyone want to go to the community pool and take some lessons on drowning?

Serious inquiries only plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
"I have a friend" today's journal entry

• Locked thread