Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot
Nice meltdown, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

uber_stoat posted:

I've been squeamish about hanging ever since I read a William Burroughs story that mentions how you automatically ejaculate when your neck breaks due to some hosed up nerve impulse. I mean I can clean out my rear end with an enema but they're still gonna find me with dirty underpants. it's unseemly.

and putting together the stuff for a gas suicide kit takes too much effort. ultimately I think I am too lazy to kill myself, which is just as well I guess.

Whoa

Ice Blue Mink
Mar 21, 2017

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

i dunno i think it's kinda hard to OD on benzos alone maybe but if you start mixing them with other downers you can definitely gently caress yourself real hard real fast unless your goal is to die

Jesus Christ, googling this yields plenty of folks who should be recruited for TCC:

quote:

Having said that, SWIM has mixed 150mg diazepam, 35mg bromazepam, 2mg alprazolam, 4 grams of phenibut, and (unknown amount) alcohol and just nodded the gently caress off (felt like taking a bunch of opiates) for around 8 hours and was high for probably 16 hours more...in retrospect this was extremely stupid, and while it wasn't a suicide attempt, it speaks volumes about the mindset SWIM was in at the time (SWIM is a self-diagnosed manic depressive).

• Locked thread