Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

SpazmasterX posted:

Well her outfit changed from normal person outfit to People's Exhibit A about the same time as the author changed soooooooo

i check up on the chapters randomly cuz i did read all of naruto, and one of the recent ones has sarada legitimately next to naked in her room for some reason. its creepy as hell, this author blows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

when u rewatch naruto its kinda weird that sasuke....really doesn't do anything too terrible at any point. when we are reintroduced to him he is like, pretty specific about not killing ppl. even when he almost kills sakura its cuz shes about to attempt to kill him.

stabbing whats her name that can sense chakra was kinda hosed, as was killing the samurai, but yeah he doesn't do anything explicitly terrible aside from those as far as i remember. and then he literally saves existence

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

danzo was evil tho so who even cares about that

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

i saw some recently uploaded clips and it looks like they're doing the boruto getting caught during the chunin exam storyline again? hasn't this happened like a few times already?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

its extra weird because orochimaru was legitimately like the main villain and the progenitor of a LOT of the story's problems for like... half? more than half? of the mangas run time

when the power scale went off the deep end his antics seemed cute relatively so ig they could bring him back in with less acrimony. i dont really keep up with boruto but by the end of naruto, theoretically like 3-4 of the cast hanging around the leaf should be able to obliterate him if need be

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Pyrotoad posted:

Orochimaru was killed twice already by Sasuke and then Itachi and didn't die. He can't be killed in a way that matters.

doesnt the cast on hand have the ability to literally send him to other dimensions with minimal effort from which he would quite ltierally have no capability to return

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

sage mode was always aesthetically and narratively the coolest power for me, especially as naruto surpassed jiraiya in mastering it. i always thought it was a shame it just folded into the tailed beast mode

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

thinking about "scientific ninja tools" reminds me of how absurd the premise of the arc where boruto cheated is. in a world of ... ninjas? it seems bizarre to limit people from using tools available to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Larryb posted:

Well back then I think the issue was he specifically used one during the Chunin Exams, which were meant to be a test of a ninja’s natural skill and ability. In an actual mission there’s nothing inherently wrong with them.

yeah but that'd be like telling ten ten she can't use those big rear end scrolls in the chunin exams or the dog kid use his dog