Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
I mean, say what you like about Kishimoto and sexuality and how he treats female characters (because it's all true), but Ikemoto was a whole other level of :gonk: so I'm optimistic for Sarada getting to be a normal kid and not weird creep bait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Larryb posted:

Come to think of it, have we ever seen a gun in the Naruto universe (feel free to count filler and movies as well)?

In the manga there's a guy in the Land of Waves who keeps a big shotgun in his shop. Can't remember if it made it into the anime though.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Shneak posted:

I'm in the camp that Kurama isn't dead yet. That didn't feel like a final goodbye. There must be residual chakra somewhere, maybe the Ten Tails that Code is raising?

Code finally factoring into the story makes sense in retrospect. He's a blank canvas for Naruto and Sasuke's power reset. But drat, Kara is a disaster of an organization.

I know exactly where residual chakra might be hiding.

Why else would she have whiskers?

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Larryb posted:

So does Boruto to be fair

He's got enough stuff going on, I think. Plus the anime's given her an affinity for liking tailed beasts already.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Why is the adult woman calling a twelve year old boy 'cute and dreamy' :stare:

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Hypocrisy posted:

Nothing like a new OP with lots of references to future chapters.

Well, the most recent episode was around Chapter 41. It feels like an attempt to throw in filler now would come off as extremely weird since the manga plot suddenly becomes time sensitive. Though I guess they can just make Kashin Koji look incredibly silly if they need to force it.

Didn't they drop some Naruto-mech filler mid-war arc? They'll be fine.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Vinylshadow posted:

The reason Oro's so laid-back now is that he's perpetually drunk from his connection to the gourd-him

Canon wine-mom Orochimaru is not how I expected his character to end up but I'm okay with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
I've heard people talking about it happening only in the novels so I wouldn't be against seeing what Orochimaru and Hinata's tea parties look like.