Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Like Al Bundy got Peggy Wanker pregnant and was forced to marry her with the barrel of a shotgun between his shoulder blades, I married failure.

I got it pregnant in the backseat of my old dodge. I walked down the aisle and swore a vow to it.

Now it sits on my couch, gaining weight and watching daytime television. The red menace that calls my name, hanging on the last syllable as its voice inflects into a whine. The complaints of my sexual inadequacy are metaphors for my inability to accomplish anything. My children's lack of respect is all of the respect I've ever earned.

Day in, day out in this shoe store. She is a size 6 just like I'm not waiting to die. This is it. This is the rest of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I think the real question is were Bud and Kelly Bundy happy? Kelly seemed to be happy go lucky, mostly doing what she wanted and sliding from one thing to the next without much of a problem. She was a strong, independent woman, living her own life the way she saw fit. However, she also seemed well equipped to deal with trouble when it arose. Then Chrisitna Applegate got cancer. I call this one a tie.

Bud is another story. Everyone made fun of bud because he was short and weak and ugly but also he had a sex doll so even he must have found happiness occasionally??? He was endlessly pursuing making money or trying to have sex with beautiful women, that rat race of young men. *sighs wistfully* Sometimes he was even successful!! Then one time I saw a video of him talking to people with a dildo on his head. Later I learned this is because he is a PUA. This is a grave loss for our Country.

Peggy was pretty content despite Al being cantankerous. She probably could have used more sex in her life but I think everybody could use more sex. Also Al obviously loved Peggy and his kids despite hating his life. This is a good thing. Even though he suffered he still worked for what he believed was important... for the vultures that are his wife and children to slowly and agonizingly kill him then pick his bones clean. You are alive when they start to eat you. Jesus Christ.

• Locked thread