Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

TomViolence posted:

Bringing a conscious being into existence for any purpose is ethically indefensible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Main Paineframe posted:

If it's unacceptable for people who are poor or "economic drains" to live then that pretty clearly leads to some real bad places

Who said anything about this

OwlFancier posted:

Think of all the lives you can save by not having children. If you don't have children, your children can't have children, and if none of your progeny ever exist, they can never die.

*taps side of head*

Yeah that's kinda the whole point

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mulva posted:

Nah, anyone that gets into a discussion with a starting position of "When you think of it maybe sterilization is a kindness?" should be constantly reminded of the nearest tall buildings around them and the cheapest ways to get some inert gasses. If you can't justify killing yourself you are really just an rear end in a top hat when you try to deny life to others. It's "gently caress you got mine" in existential value of existence form. And it deserves zero respect. Kill the rich, no matter the nature of their temporal wealth.

You're a loving moron who belongs on /r/iam14andthisisdeep

And even though I won't be having kids, I encourage everyone to keep breeding as I'm going to need cheap Ubers for the forseeable future

call to action fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Apr 3, 2017

• Locked thread