Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FaradayCage posted:

Wait so Cara Delevigne gets to:

1.) Have a cooler name than me.

2.) Be a bisexualer women than me.

3.) Act in geekier movies than me.

4.) Be born of wealthy parents and grow up in QUOTE "one of the wealthiest districts in the world".

5.) Have more striking eyebrows than me.

6.) Be younger than me. (This one really grates because nothing short of time machine shenanigans can change that).

7.) Be taller than me.

You know...I know god works in mysterious ways. But I am livid with this inequality.

If there's ever a revolution, I'll make HER be MY farmboy.

I'll order her around to fetch me a pail of water and all that.

She'll be the one saying "As you wish".

But each time she's saying it she really means "Go gently caress yourself".

And I'll be okay with that as I sip on my lemonade that is now a luxury because revolutions also tend to gently caress up economics a bit.

"Yeah I probably will" I'll think chuckling to myself as I slurp down another short glass of sugary chilled lemon juice.

"I probably will"....
Hi Dare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread