Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Aging Millenial posted:

Stupid social justice warriors in this thread "whaa he hosed a 15 a year old girl." Well guess what, it's biologically NATURAL, just like homosexuality.

From the male perspective a 15 year old girl is often more attractive than a 40 year old woman.

Holy poo poo lol, we got a live one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ork of Fiction posted:

Aeging Mellineninal is a KNOWN TROLL

I don't know, if he's a troll he's pretty darn convincing, and not very good

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

interwhat posted:

I think we should just lower the age of consent so maybe goons will like something for once

I really enjoyed Interstellar and Prometheus a whole lot can we talk about those lovely movies too instead of pedophilia? Or actually just close the thread and try again in a few weeks. Or maybe let's talk about or liquor problem or any of the other three thread topics we revive every week or so

Ooooh! A Trump thread? Yes please

Maybe you could make a thread about a good filmmaker who isn't a diddler

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

us vs also us posted:

can we get some red texts going for everyone who said its ok because they're french

Naw, man. I'm saving up all my money for a shamrock shake.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Idk, I manage to feel revulsion at the thought of grown men having sex with literal children despite being European. Maybe you guys are just weird scumbags?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's fun getting called dumb by a guy so who's so cripplingly mentally deficient he hasn't figured out how to get laid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Aging Millenial posted:

Lmao.

Nerve = hit.
Yes, you really dunked on me hard with the novel, ingenious own that was calling me "dumb." You must be Triticum Guzzler's alt or something. Well done.

• Locked thread