Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

WatermelonGun posted:

That movie makes me want to blow my brains out.

I love Gaspar Noe's movies. They're so loving degenerate and well done.

Who even starts a movie with a gay bathhouse fight scene that ends with a couple of guys jerking off while somebody get's their heads caved in by a fire extinguisher and then UP'S the violence later on. A brilliant, twisted motherfucker that's who.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Guardians of the Galaxy is a better successor to The Fifth Element than this shitfest "Valaryian" will be

and also this is somehow on topic here: I accidentally hooked up with a 19 year old girl at a party once (I'm 30); I only learned how old she was when she couldn't order a mimosa with brunch. "I'm gonna have a mimosa, want one?" "I can't.... I'm 19...." at first I was like 'fuuuuuuck i'm terrible' but she was cute and funny AND 19 WHICH IS LEGAL so I ran with it

turns out she was home from college for the summer lol. she was cool as hell though, we had a nice summer fling. her mom thought I was the loving devil at first but she eventually realized i wasn't messing with her daughters head or anything so she warmed up and started picking me all sorts of tomatoes and asparagus from their garden

• Locked thread