Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I think we should just lower the age of consent so maybe goons will like something for once

I really enjoyed Interstellar and Prometheus a whole lot can we talk about those lovely movies too instead of pedophilia? Or actually just close the thread and try again in a few weeks. Or maybe let's talk about or liquor problem or any of the other three thread topics we revive every week or so

Ooooh! A Trump thread? Yes please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Besides me melting down just now, I got reminded of some good movies I need to rewatch from this thread so thanks for that any other pedo movies I can watch tia

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
This movie looks good, op. Thanks for sharing, and contibuting to fabulous Something Awful Forums

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

KomodoWagon posted:

Maybe you could make a thread about a good filmmaker who isn't a diddler

Age is just a number bro

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I just watched Saved! for the first time a few days ago. Got some odd vibes from it that I'm not going to look into further into, but i feel like all around the audience it was geared to would be like ages 16-18.

I think you need to change your thread title now, op

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Aging Millenial posted:

I saw that movie in theaters...gently caress where does the time go.

The Fifth Element is 20 years old, old buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

a bone to pick posted:

I find that main actress unbelievably attractive and it turns out we're the same age

She's 24, only six years older than 18, you creep

• Locked thread