Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I play the glorious nation of Asphodel in this game and I am very interested to see how the 3-way undersea knife fight goes. I'm sure it will be fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
That island is actually connected to land provinces on both sides of the sea, so it will be a great beachhead.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Note that if you log into somebody else's turn (whether they forgot to put a password, said their password in irc, or whatever) and gently caress their poo poo up i.e. change army orders, mage scripting, tear down their forts, etc. and you are caught then you will never play another game again because that's Grade-A Cheating and a hugely dumb and unfun thing to do.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Tagichatn posted:

I actually left a corridor for him to attack Pelagia like an actual good ally that isn't planning on backstabbing someone but he didn't take it. If Pelagia had been a tough opponent, I would've wanted the help but so far there's been little resistance. Maybe Atlantis was counting on Pelagia to put up a good fight while he expanded on land, I dunno.

That's almost 100% certainly what he was hoping for. Unfortunately Pelagia took a huge poo poo on himself and now Atlantis has to face a much larger you on his own.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
So why don't they just swim...over the wall??

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Ramc posted:

B-but you need throne points to win.

Asphodel just grabbed that extremely powerful Throne, better watch out for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
You can't even see Asphodel on that map, I'm actually small and helpless and totally not a threat :colbert:

• Locked thread