Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

One of the links to that first video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8vmCNL0Gs
GODS REBOUNDED BY RULES

Grun looks prettty goofy standing up, like a tall and bendy Stubby. It feels more congruous with the rest of the machines than Engels does. Or the Amazing Anime Twins...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

Solitair posted:

The machines having teeth and going apeshit with them is a pretty great twist. I knew I could count on :yokotaro:.

That's probably for the best. Grand, unified megastories sound awesome in theory, but when writers try that out, they tend to hemorrhage a lot of their audience before they finish, assuming they even get that far.

Big megastories tend to also drag out every possible plot line, so eventually it feels like nothing ever gets resolved and none of the characters actually change. And then when a plot line finally is resolved, the resolution is almost never worth the wait.

The nice thing about the Drakenier series is each game stands on its own, with just enough to tie them together that it can be seen as a continuous story.
Versus, say, Xenosaga, where nothing is resolved until they run out of budget and suddenly everything is resolved but nobody cares.

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I love the music of Neir/D3/Neir Automata, but I do miss how weird and experimental the music for D1 was. The remixes for D3 of D1's music were cool, but the original stuff is just so out there. I'd like to see a few pieces in that style slip into these later games.

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

Kingdom Hearts 3 looking good!

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I finally got the money to pick up a PS4 and I haven't been able to put this gave down. Thanks for this LP and all of the LPs of Yoko Taro's wild ride! I have loved this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

Birth of a Wish mixed with dialogue of whoever you're fighting. 9S saying something about life being meaningless, A2 saying....Yorha betrayed us? I don't know. That would've been either really cool or kind of corny. Or maybe both!

• Locked thread