Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
The original LP is a large part of the reason I picked this one up Day 1. Thanks for that, and looking forward to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Your AI companion is invulnerable, and will teleport to your position after a bit if they get left behind/miss a platforming jump or whatnot. It's pretty handy, even though there's not actually an in-game list of what those behaviors do! (Thanks TDI!)

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Except where we were told we could get two more pods.

Yes, but even then you don't have more than one active at a time.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

HenryEx posted:

Technically not true

I'm not sure if you're referring to your partners pod, but if there's a way to have two or three pods active at once I'm all ears.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

END ME SCOOB posted:

A couple of animations. Let's leave it there.

PM me? 80+ hours in and still things to learn apparently.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I ran the Auto-Use chip until near the end of the game, and it saved my bacon a number of times.

Poor 24D - no-one told her she got moved to the overnight shift :(

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Under the vegetable posted:

The LP thread of Spec Ops from this forum is actually wonderful, the interplay between the OP who is going on and on about his pretentious interpretations of the game's narrative, and an actual member of the development team who begins posting in the thread and going over the OP's interpretations, explaining many of them with stories like that, of cut budgets or miscommunication or lack of time to fully implement ideas or whatever, is a great read. Unfortunately I forget who posted it.

Hey, read the update.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Viola the Mad posted:

Upon moving to Texas, I happened to mention during a conversation that I thought pigs were cute. I was immediately informed that Boars are loving terrifying.

I don't think anyone involved had actually encountered the animal, but apparently wild hogs have caused enough trouble to become legendary in Texas even in the cities.

loving boars, man.

Not joking around

I too would be interested in the messages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Supremezero posted:

I didn't want to post a link to try and keep focus on the possible politics to a minimum, but whatever.

I had actually completely missed your post, and thought it hadn't been mentioned yet! Sorry.

• Locked thread