Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
I miss Weiss :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

Alavaria posted:

If the optional superbosses are also animals I will lose it.

I'd hope there'd be a superboss boar just to reference how bullshit the boar quest was when you could first get it in Nier 1.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
Did they ever put Nier on PS4? I didn't have time between picking it up and selling my PS3 to finish the drat thing and I'm missing it.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

GeneX posted:

Id's threads attract a special type of idiot, though I think he's actually fine with grammar corrections.

For example, I recall multiple people essentially writing fanfiction combining various games Id has played in the Drakengard 3 thread.

What? This is gonna be one of those threads isn't it?

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

Geemer posted:

Y'all are loving pansies if moose and boar give you trouble past the first boss fight after the intro.

Before then, you're still kinda figuring out the controls and learning how to dodge, but after there is no excuse.

Most of my deaths to mooses have been when they get clipped by a stray shot in the distance, I don't notice and they end up ramming me from behind.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
Well drat, I stopped when I got to the "Explore the big hole in the ground" quest and decided to do every sidequest before doing it since it had an "End of Chapter One" vibe to it and thought it'd close off those sidequests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Hammer isn't optimal, but I used it a fair amount anyway because it's very kinetically satisfying when you have a whole lot of enemies bunched up

What looks the coolest is the most optimal, it's a single player game so you don't need to worry about optimizing poo poo unless you're genuinely struggling. Even then I'd rather turn the difficulty down than use something I didn't think looked cool.

• Locked thread