Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

If you must know the dodge button on the keyboard is double tapping the direction.
It works surprisingly well due to the mentioned i-frames... that is if they actually work, not sure if you supposed to stop shooting to dodge on controller as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

The demo started with a given date, but not the main game.

I don't think we'll see anything that gives an exact date for a while, but I'm not too sure though.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

quote:

DO NOT ANY SIDEQUESTS UNTIL YOU UNLOCK FAST TRAVEL! THERE IS A MAIN QUEST THAT TASKS YOU TO INVESTIGATE A VERY LARGE HOLE! MAINLINE THE PLOT UNTIL YOU GET TO THAT QUEST!

Eh

Most of the sidequest at this point are easy to do and don't require you to go too far away, but maybe I'm the odd one here because I also like to play Bethesda games without any fast travel...

Now there is one quest that requires you to go all over the map though, yeah, don't do that until you get fast travel

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

jaclynhyde posted:

Now remember there's a Grimoire Weiss skin.

I was thinking the same thing, so this was the very first picture I took when I started playing

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Grapplejack posted:

I can't remember if there are any gay dudes in the game, other than maybe one we see in a side quest later?

There are barely any dudes in the game overall

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

When I first saw the demo and they obfuscated the names of bosses I thought they would have some big revelations on the names so I expected Engels to be named "Mother" or something since he is part of a factory that builds robots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I killed the party tank but there was that fine gentleman who said "danger, junk ahead" so I presumed I help people out by blowing up this crazy tank that's just randomly shooting completely harmless colorful projectiles everywhere.

Little did I know that's not the dangerous junk he was referring...

• Locked thread