Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Thank you for Playing..

Oh wait the game isn't actually over yet. Glad to see the LP start up. I bought it on Steam and loved it so far, but had to put it on hiatus while I worked on finishing Breath of the Wild. And now that game is done, I can resume this again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Instant Grat posted:

In case any of y'all are wondering where you've heard 2B's English voice before, here's a hint

"How could I forget my banana"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbNREEEx6ZQ

I still can't believe this is the same lady from the Trapped games. She has come far from flash games and doing a small role in Castle Crashers.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
This was super easy to do since 2B outfit is mostly black, but since it was pointed out she the same lady from the Trapped games..

Rirse fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Mar 30, 2017

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah when I played the game and saw him mention Accord I just went 'what?' too. Surprise she not physically appearing in a game about machines when the last game revealed she was a machine as well.

• Locked thread