Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
oh that will be the perfect addition to my Silent Hill nurse RealDoll. Thanks for the inspiration, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

I dunno about those ones that are anatomically correct, they are weird. keep it simple and functional is what I say.

I guess these are ok if you're the kind of guy who likes to gently caress car tires.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I need a thing to put my dick into that is as individual as my fedora

Why not a fedora fleshlight? Someone probably makes one, and if not, I bet you could really hit an unsatisfied niche.

VendaGoat posted:

Got drat, why not stick your dick into a microwaved honeydew?

loving nubs.

I'm afraid of burning my wingwong. :ohdear:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

Be a man you loving millennial scum!

but how can I be a man without Vlad the Impaler????

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Maya Fey posted:

protip you can stick a vibrator inside your fleshlight and go back to gameing

a pro tip for your peen tip

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Lightning Lord posted:

I just gently caress the space where the pillow meets the couch surface of my corduroy sofa

Enjoy your rugburn while I have an extremely smooth experience with my zombie waifu

:swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Funky See Funky Do posted:

This one is made from a space aged latex that perfectly emulates the actual feel of a reel vagina. Or so I'm led to believe.

If it's on a reel, does it emulate the smell too? :haw:

• Locked thread