Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Got drat, why not stick your dick into a microwaved honeydew?

loving nubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Skypie posted:

I'm afraid of burning my wingwong. :ohdear:

Be a man you loving millennial scum!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Maya Fey posted:

protip you can stick a vibrator inside your fleshlight and go back to gameing

Or, as these forums have taught me, buy an AutoBlow™

VendaGoat fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Mar 30, 2017

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tenacious J posted:

imagine buying an AutoBlow when the AutoBlow 2+ is available

*furiously googles for product information*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tenacious J posted:

imagine buying an AutoBlow when the AutoBlow 2+ is available

Let me make a sales pitch here.

So, for the price of one fancy dinner, or depending on your location, half the price of a fancy dinner for two people. I can get a device that flat out sucks the cum out of my body and doesn't come with any complications that a warranty can not solve?

Isn't technology wonderful?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tenacious J posted:

If that was their slogan they would be wildly successful

I have a P.O. box you can send money orders to. I'm available for hire, on a discretionary basis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Or just find a kraft dinner and anal chick. :shrug:

Alright how many kraft dinners for two, plus everything else that would go along with it, versus the convenience of single kraft dinners and just "getting the job done", before your brand new autoblow 2+ starts to show a return on investment? 3? 5? I don't think it would be more then five.

• Locked thread