Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Holy Crap.

i knew the immediate next post was going to be this lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I feel like theres just something fundamental about KoF mechanics i dont understand i always feel so slow and weak in those games

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

should have saved beating persona 5 for tonight instead of when the breakers one hapened. sad!

i put my own life on hold for persona 5 as it deserved

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

multi... box?? Hope it has the righ ram, LMFAO

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah actually they will posted:

A while back on another forum I ran a tournament [not with a proper bracket] where every round was a different game that was either abandonware or freeware or just that everyone still in the tournament owned... it'd be fun to do that here I think.

that does sound really fun

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Thinking the next game is going to be XMen VS Street Fighter bc of how bad MVCI is.

Wow wtf. What did we ALL buy mvci for???

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The imp Zone tennis tourney is going to be the most hardcore poo poo thats ever gone down in imp zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Not buying the game? But you playfucking blazblue for hours truly loving disgusting

• Locked thread