Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

This customer came up to me and ordered a coffee. Immediately, I was filled with indignation. Why was I getting his coffee? Out of peer pressure, I went and poured it. But I got back to this guy and -- get this -- he pulls out a five dollar bill, handing it toward me.

Naturally I laid into him. "What the gently caress are you doing? Don't you realize by exchanging money for goods and services, you're supporting capitalism, a system through which the endgame will be the total control of the bulk of humanity by an unstoppable caste of elite controlling all wealth? Do you really want that blood on your hands?"

He just stood there staring like a big dumb idiot. I threw his coffee on the ground and stormed into the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

cantina customers are always wrong, too, apparently

joke_explainer

Twenty Four posted:

"Hey hows it going tonight?"

Customer / person working / it doesn't matter "Good morning!"

It is 12:01AM this is not the morning go to hell. This is literally midnight. Middle of the night.

I don't care who you are but you are wrong.

ugh, same, except they'll be like 'morning!' at 12:01 PM and I have to explain to them that that part of the day after the morning, after noon? We call it 'AFTERNOON'.

• Locked thread