Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

cashier: Sorry sir but the ice cream machine is broken.

me: *using Jedi mind tricks* the ice cream machine IS broken

cashier: actually sir the ice cream machine works fine

me: great! could I please get a double scoop ch-

cashier: the ice cream machine is broken, sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

joke_explainer posted:

This customer came up to me and ordered a coffee. Immediately, I was filled with indignation. Why was I getting his coffee? Out of peer pressure, I went and poured it. But I got back to this guy and -- get this -- he pulls out a five dollar bill, handing it toward me.

Naturally I laid into him. "What the gently caress are you doing? Don't you realize by exchanging money for goods and services, you're supporting capitalism, a system through which the endgame will be the total control of the bulk of humanity by an unstoppable caste of elite controlling all wealth? Do you really want that blood on your hands?"

He just stood there staring like a big dumb idiot. I threw his coffee on the ground and stormed into the back.

Macnult

Entropic posted:

Had a customer come in to pick up his computer this morning, and he calls back an hour later, get this, complaining about the bees!
I tell him, it's a Windows 7 machine man, you're gonna have a few bees in there.
He gets all mad and says there weren't bees when he brought it in.
Well no poo poo sherlock, what do you think we do here?

• Locked thread